As of Wednesday 14 March the part of McDonald Rd will be closed due to the pipeline works around the College of Law. The works are staged and will affect the access to the car park and some reserved and disability parking.
Stage 1 - 14 March to 4 April
- Part of McDonald Rd leading to the resident and surface (permit) car park behind Menzies Library will be closed
- However, the car park will be accessible from Fellows Road/Fellows Lane
- The McDonald Rd off street parking near H Block will not be available
Stage 2 – 4 to 20 April
- McDonald Rd will be re-opened
- Fellows Road will be half closed during this period and down to one lane with traffic lights
- Half of the Pay and Display parking on Fellows Road in front of Building 5 will be closed
- Reserved car parks from the aforementioned car park will be relocated to the south side of the carpark (for 2 weeks only)
- Disability parking spot will be relocated to the rear of Building 7 near the Link Lecture Theatre (for 2 weeks only). If more spots are required, the disability permit holders can park between the Scholar’s House and K Block. For additional information, please contact the Parking Office on +61 2 6125 0179 or send an email
Please note there are no disruptions to the pedestrian access to the Menzies Library basement. The disability access to the area will not be affected. The new traffic arrangements are signposted throughout the area.
Thank you for your patience!