Who should attend
Professional staff Level 5-8
This workshop will provide participants with an understanding of the life cycle of collaborative teams and the key skills to work constructively within teams. Participants will learn how to recognise individual styles and strengths and how to leverage them to achieve team and individual goals.
- The life cycle of collaborative teams
- What collaboration means in a team environment
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Understanding different individual styles and strengths
- Shared understanding of individual and team responsibilities
- Recognise the characteristics of effective teams
- Understand individual differences and roles within the team
- Construct a plan for monitoring progress toward achieving team goals
This workshop is delivered by Wendy Jocum, an accredited, experienced coach and facilitator. Wendy’s expertise lies in all areas of people development – human resources, training, learning and development, organisational psychology, facilitation and coaching.
$240 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code