On 15 March 2018, the Service Improvement Steering Committee (SISC) approved the Access ANU Business Case and all proposed stages of the project. The Access ANU Project seeks to improve the customer service experience of new starters during staff orientation and create a new, intuitive space for all staff operating in the University’s digital environment.
Access ANU Objectives:
- Creation of a Welcome to ANU webpage for new starters.
- Automated system access provisioning.
- We are aiming to fully automate system access based on the position an individual is fulfilling, instead of applying for access through numerous systems.
- Creation of an Access ANU webpage for new and old staff.
- Aggregation of system notifications.
We will seek to have the Welcome to ANU webpage operational by the end of 2018 and Access ANU webpage operational by mid-2019. The full automation of system access provisioning is projected to be complete by mid to late 2021.
We look forward to working with the many stakeholders throughout the development and execution of this project. We will actively consult with our ANU staff customers throughout the process to ensure we keeping customer service at the forefront of the project.