Who should attend
This course is designed for the curious and engaged supervisor who is invested in developing their leadership skills in a meaningful way and who have already attended LPHR20 – Supervisor Development Program.
This Masterclass will be delivered using a 'live Coaching' framework, enabling participants to workshop their real-life issues and challenges unique to being a supervisor.
You will revisit key concepts from the Supervisor Development Program as well as:
Develop your strategic leadership skills:
- Learn new frameworks for understanding how people think and communicate
- Increase conscious leadership
- Identify and enhance functional emotional intelligence skills
- Understand effective ways to respond to difficult behaviour and personalities
- Create a strategic framework for managing and leading your team
This workshop is delivered by Abby Rees, a self-confessed ‘Education Junkie’, University Lecturer, Education and Empowerment Writer, Behaviour and Change Specialist, Executive Meta-Coach and artistic thinker. In addition to her sphere of Leadership qualifications, Abby is uniquely qualified in the space of human dynamics. She is routinely invited to speak at leadership events across the country particularly for her expertise in Becoming a Conscious Leader.
Abby’s motto is ‘energy, excellence and tenacity’ and she embodies those traits in her workshops. With 23 years’ experience in the Behaviour Change Industry, Abby has developed and delivered successful leadership programs nationally. Abby's drive and personality have become the hallmarks of her company, and she uses a wide range of innovative and inventive techniques to facilitate the workshop. Abby is the recipient of several national and international regards for her work in behaviour change.
$180.00 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code