The Division of Student Administration (DSA) and the Intelledox Digital Tranformation Centre (IDTC), in collaboration with Planning and Performance Measurement (PPM) Division, have developed student eForm workflow tracking reporting based on the data entered into the student eForms.
Student eForm workflow tracking report is available via the ANU Insight portal. Secure access to the report has been automated based on roles assigned to individuals within the Student Administration System. Users can log in to Insight via the URL https://insight.anu.edu.au
The eForm workflow tracking report is refreshed on a daily basis and provides users with the ability to track the progress of any student eForm throughout the workflow to easily identify:
- Where in the workflow the form is up to
- Who it is currently assigned to
- How many days have elapsed since any action was taken on the form.
Users also have the flexibility to filter on fields such as the type of form, date of submission, organisation and the current workflow step. The output can also be saved to Excel, to allow for enhanced content searches.
The next two eForms, Manage My Degree (HDR) and Manage My Degree (Coursework), are scheduled for release at the end of September 2016 with associated inclusion in the workflow tracking reports. More information on the reports, can be found on the Student eForm reporting web page at https://services.anu.edu.au/information-technology/software-systems/insight/student-eform-reporting
Manage My Degree (MMD) Familiarisation sessions
MMD familiarisation sessions will be held as follows:
- MMD Coursework: Monday 19 September 1pm, Manning Clarke Theatre 5
- MMD HDR: Thursday 22 September 2pm, Manning Clarke Theatre 5.
If you require assistance in using the eForms or have questions related to the form process, they should be directed to your local college/school administrators or the Student Central team:
- The Student Central Team are located within the Division of Student Administration and are available Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Student Central desk phone: 135 ANU (268)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queries related to the workflow tracking report and access can be directed to the ANU Insight team at email@example.com or on 6125 8649.