Join us at one of our Research Ethics Drop-in Sessions to meet the ethics team, talk through your ethics application, discuss training option and requirements and obtain advice and assistance on addressing feedback from an ethics committee. Research Ethics Officers will be available to answer questions and provide advice about the rDNA (the use of genetically modified organisms), human and animal ethics application processes. A veterinarian from the veterinary services team will be available to provide advice on developing humane endpoints, anaesthetics, analgesia etc.
How does it work?
- Researchers will be spoken to on a first come, first served basis
- If you have a sensitive or complex matter to discuss, please phone for a separate appointment with one of the team
- You are encouraged to bring a draft of your application and questions about your application, or a plan of your project
- Bring your laptop, if you have one
- If you are applying for Ethics approval for the first time, there is information on where to begin here:
Drop-in sessions are available on the second Wednesday of each month, commencing June 12 (9-11am).
Committee Room (Ground Floor)
Geography Building, Building 48A
Enter via the door on Linnaeus Way