Release 3 (R3) is the final release in the Curriculum Management System project and represents all the remaining functionality defined in the original scope of the Business Requirements.
Release 3 will provide critical functionality including:
- Collaboration (including tracked changes),
- Template Design,
- Publishing to SAS and Programs and Courses,
- Program templates (Undergraduate, Honours, Masters, Masters Advanced, Other Post Graduate, HDR and Non Award);
- Major, Minors and Specialisations templates
- Class Scheduling
- Class outline template,
- Updated Course Template, and
- ERMS integration.
Running over an extended period of 13 weeks, the R3 UAT has two critical periods:
- 20 – 31 August: University Administration staff
- 17 – 28 September: University Academic staff
A comprehensive Solution Showcase is being scheduled for 18 Sep 2018, so be sure to keep your diaries free!