About the Lean Startup Workshops
Lean startup methods enable you to:
- Test an idea’s commercial potential
- Find a viable market opportunity
- Create a successful business model
- Build the right prototype faster
- Effectively deal with risk and uncertainty
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
The Lean Startup Workshops, facilitated by experienced entrepreneurs, are challenging and fast-paced, involve active small-team learning and will provide you with relevant and effective methods to innovate.
About the Product Development workshop
- Understand the role of product design and product engineering in product development
- Learn how to define your product vision, build prototypes, and obtain critical early validation from customers
- Learn how to reduce the risk of bringing new products or services into the market
- Learn how to successfully implement product engineering within your team
- Learn how to build products faster, and at lower cost
Registration via Eventbrite is essential as spaces are limited. Feel free to bring your lunch along, afternoon tea will be provided.
Who should attend?
The Workshops are open to ANU staff or ANU HDR students who may be interested in taking their research project or idea to market, including those with an existing startup or even those who may have an idea but are unsure of the next steps to take.