Who should attend
Academic and professional supervisors, Academic Level A-D & Professional Level 5-SM1
This workshop will provide participants with practical skills and techniques to guide your team to develop a customer-centric approach and deliver exceptional customer service.
- The fundamentals of best practice customer service
- Establishing a customer service mindset for staff
- Clearly defining outstanding service for staff
- Identifying obstacles to delivering outstanding service
- Aligning resources to optimize service delivery
- Identifying the most effective way to support customers
- Empowering staff to deal with difficult customers and resolve conflict
- Define what service excellence is for yourself and your team
- Identify ways to meet your customers’ needs
- Develop the essential skills to coach staff to deal with a variety of situations and customer interactions
- Learn how to have conversations with your customers that result in win-win outcomes
- Respond to situations requiring escalation with the right approach and emotion
This workshop is delivered by Wendy Jocum, an accredited, experienced coach and facilitator. Wendy’s expertise lies in all areas of people development – human resources, training, learning and development, organisational psychology, facilitation and coaching
$240 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code