The Intelledox Digital Transformation Centre (IDTC) has embarked on its largest software upgrade to date in order to improve the experience of ANU eForm customers!
The upgrade is expected to be implemented by the end of Q2 2019, with the IDTC team currently working hard to meet all business as usual and project deadlines while simultaneously preparing for the upgrade. Activities are currently centred around cleaning up and closing older eForms, while also testing all eForms on the upgraded software platform to ensure that forms are fully functional when the upgrade is released.
The benefits of the upgrade will include:
- Performance improvements in eForm load and submission times
- Improved usability on mobile devices like mobile phones and tablets
- Enhanced design and build functionality enabling the creation of better eForms
- Upgraded functionality for supporting guest and temporary accounts
- The ability to develop personalised home pages and dashboards
- Enhanced API connectivity for system management and reporting
- Improved security features
- Continued support for the software
More information will be provided over the coming months regarding the upgrade, so stay tuned for more details!