Recent Continuous Improvement releases:
During December 2017, a variety of improvements were released across a wide range of eForms to enhance functionality, compliance and useability. Improvements were implemented for the following eForms:
- Accelerated Increments
- Visitor and Honorary Appointments (VaHA)
- Manage My degree – Coursework
- Manage my degree – HDR
- Parking Infringement Applications, and
- Functions on Campus.
A new internal utility form was also released to enable IDTC technical staff to streamline production support for end-users.
New Parking Infringements eForm
With the approval of the new ANU Parking & Traffic Statute 2017, a new version of the Parking Infringement Application eForm was released on 1 January 2018 to accommodate the changes as required by legislation. This updated eForm contains built-in functionality to guide the user through the process and requirements for:
- applying for an extension of time to pay;
- withdrawing an infringement notice;
- disputing liability of the infringement; or
- downloading and submitting an infringement notice declaration.