This half day course provides participants with general information on how to use the Reports function within the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to capture and extract HR Data.
Who should attend
This course is designed for HR Practitioners who extract HR data from the HRMS in order to provide information to managers and monitor HR Data for accuracy.
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
- Run reports in the HRMS
- Determine report parameters and functions
- Extract data into a useable format
- Understand the appropriate use and distribution of confidential HR data
What the course will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- Workforce Reports: Department Action Notices, DEST FT/PT Staff Data, Expiry Date Report, General Reporting Download, Pay Action Date History, Pending Future Actions, Persons of Interest Report, Salary/Performance Review
- Personal Information Reports: Home Address Report, Passport/Visa Expiration Audit, Employee Visa Report, Emergency Contacts Report
- Position Reports: Incumbent History, Position Status, Active/Inactive Positions
- Job Information Reports: Years of Service, Personnel Actions History
When can I attend
- 27 April 2017, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- 17 August 2017, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
This course is free to ANU staff.
For non-attendance/cancellation of a course without fees, the following charges will apply, unless the registrant nominates a colleague who meets the eligibility criteria for the course to attend in their place:
a. Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to $100.00
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code