Following broad consultation, phase 3 of the HDR Administrative Support project will commence in September.
A business case is being prepared for the consideration of UICT to scope the IT initiatives that will include:
- HDR Application Portal for prospective students and staff. This would include integration with scholarships and facilitates to provide streamlined assessment of applications
- HDR Student Portal for current students to access and manage administrative processes related to their candidature
- Online Induction for HDR students and supervisors to provide consistent information on key processes and policies, and responsibilities
- Supervisor Database to provide detailed and consistent information to assist prospective students in identifying possible supervisors and areas of research interest
- Improved Reporting to provide University Executive and key stakeholders with timely and accurate management information to support decision making.
These IT initiatives are necessary as a foundation for improved HDR administrative support in the future.
Rosemary Adams has been appointed as the Project Manager.