The second module of the HDR Examinations and Thesis Submission Project is now live.
We are so grateful for the collaboration of HDR professional staff, academics and students across campus that has helped us reach this major project achievement.
This release delivers:
- a new HDR Milestone type which allows students to lodge their Notification of Intent to Submit their thesis.
- a dynamic eForm workflow to assist the organisation of the candidates examination. This includes supervisor support, nomination & appointment of examiners and restricted access approval (if required).
A demonstration of the functionality of the new Notification of Intent to Submit eForm can be seen in the short video on the HDR examinations and thesis submission web page
The final modules of the Exams and Thesis Project are scheduled for release in August 2018. The final stage of the project will introduce another new HDR Milestone eForm that will allow students to electronically upload their thesis for examination. This release will also introduce electronic thesis distribution, examination management, collation of examiner reports, payment for examiners, and College recommendation & award of grade.
Please note, any Thesis submitted for examination before the final modules are released in August should continue to use the current submission process. For advice on submitting a thesis please contact the HDR Examinations Office (EGAP) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For advice on submitting a thesis please contact the HDR Examinations Office (EGAP) via email@example.com.
- For more information about eForms visit the Student Administration eForms webpage
- For more information on the HDR Examination & Thesis Submission project please visit the project web page or contact the Project Manager Megan Easton.