The GRO is now located on Level 6 Marcus Clarke 121 with an operational front counter and central call centre, which you can reach on (02) 6125 5777.
The GRO is continuing to foster collaboration with Colleges through the newly established HDR Student Admin Forums, four of which have been held to date. In these forums, we have been investigating improvements to processes, discussing and sharing best practice in areas including student support, monitoring and early intervention strategies.
The GRO is currently facilitating development on:
- Scholarships processes including e-forms which help prevent overpayments.
- Milestones e-form improvements.
- E-form workflow improvements in the Program extension process.
- Enhancements to the Thesis Submission and Examination e-form.
- Communications and processes around the updates to the RAR (particularly around the Maximum Periods for Completion).
- We are facilitating the integrations of parts of the researcher end user data collection into existing business processes.
- GRO is reviewing the process of developing new HDR conditions of award, working closely with Research Services Division and ANU Legal Office. Resources will be developed and shared with the wider HDR community.
If you have any questions please email HDR.Candidature@anu.edu.au.