The Graduate Research Office (GRO) is now located on Level 6, 121 Marcus Clarke Street with an operational front counter and central call centre, which you can contact on 6125 5777.
The GRO is continuing to foster collaboration with colleges through the newly established HDR Student Admin Forums, which we have held four of to date. In these forums we discuss improvements to processes and share best practice. So far we have considered a range of issues including student support, monitoring and early intervention strategies.
The GRO is currently facilitating development on:
- Scholarships processes including eForms which help prevent overpayments.
- Milestones eForm improvements.
- eForm workflow improvements in the program extension process.
- Enhancements to the Thesis Submission and Examination eForm.
- Communications and processes around the updates to the Research Awards Rule (RAR) (particularly around the Maximum Periods for Completion).
- Integration of parts of the researcher end-user data collection into existing business processes.
- A review of the process of developing new HDR conditions of award in collaboration with Research Services Division and ANU Legal Office. Resources will be developed and shared with the wider HDR community. If you have any questions please email HDR.Candidature@anu.edu.au