The information session held on Thursday 24 September was a huge success. Over 90 people came to hear Alastair Sinton (Chief Financial Officer), Jeremy Hill (Associate Director, Financial Operations and Transformation) and Pat Price (Manager, FSS) talk about Financial Shared Services and respond to questions.
The presentation covered:
- The benefits of implementing a shared service operating model at ANU
- Escalation points within the service delivery model
- Contact details and opening hours
- Service Level agreement and monthly KPI reporting
- Changes to the AP workflow process and the distribution of purchase card reports.