This half day course provides participants with general information on how to use the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) to list, manage, and report on course offerings via HORUS and the ANU Course Catalogue.
Who should attend
This course is designed for staff who administer and/or facilitate training courses and wish to enable registration via HORUS.
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
- Create and maintain courses and course sessions
- Enrol participants into a course
- Use the email functionality to notify participants
- Maintain participant data
- Understand how configuration settings impact HORUS listings and what is displayed on the Training website
- Run training reports
What the course will cover
Topics addressed will include:
- An overview of HRMS Enterprise Learning
- Course codes and sessions
- Participant enrolment and data
- Training reporting
When can I attend
Please select "Register Now" to review the upcoming workshops for this training progra
This course is free to ANU staff.
For non-attendance/cancellation of a course without fees, the following charges will apply, unless the registrant nominates a colleague who meets the eligibility criteria for the course to attend in their place:
a. Notification of cancellation received within 0 – 5 working days of the course date will incur a charge equivalent to $100.00
Please note for non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilities, reasonable evidence will be required to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program; and
- Local area charging code