Who should attend
This course is available to all staff.
This workshop develops individual Efficiency (getting more done with less effort) and Effectiveness (doing more of the right things). Participants will be provided with a set of principles supported by tools and skills to enhance individual and team performance. A Leaders Toolkit will be made available to participants at the conclusion of the program.
- Improve capacity to react to the important needs, and dismiss the ‘clutter’.
- Structured simple planning of initiatives (Objective/Strategy/Action/Progress).
- Achieve goals, objectives and KPI’s
- Spend more time on key priorities, tasks and projects.
- Significantly improved communication and delegation.
- Consistent work practices that build more effective teams.
- Taking control (but not controlling) with significantly less stress.
- Getting the right things done consistently, and on time.
- Being more effective and efficient in the way we do things, individually, as a team, and as leaders
- Leaders developing their respective teams to achieve all of the above.
- Develop and instill positive work habits in your team
- Manage personal and team workflow
- Improved delegation and simple planning skills
- Improvement in productivity, team function and output
- Organise an efficient workspace
- Reduce stress and gain control.
- Understand importance and urgency and the impact this has on you.
- Better focus on key priorities.
- Evaluate, understand and change your habits and the habits of others where they can contribute to greater efficiency.
- Ongoing development of teams with the help of the take-away Leaders Toolkit
This workshop is delivered by Darryl Knott, a highly regarded consultant and facilitator with over 25 years’ professional experience in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Darryl’s background is in leadership and strategic/tactical development. Darryl was an Officer in the Australian Army and has also successfully held senior sales/marketing and service support positions with corporates throughout Australia.
$290 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code