Who should attend
Professional and Academic Supervisors, Academic Level B-D & Professional Level 6/7 – SM1
This workshop develops individual Efficiency (getting more done with less effort) and Effectiveness (doing more of the right things). Participants will be provided with a set of principles supported by tools and skills to enhance individual and team performance. A Leaders Toolkit will be made available to participants at the conclusion of the program.
- Improve capacity to react to the important needs, and dismiss the ‘clutter’.
- Structured simple planning of initiatives (Objective/Strategy/Action/Progress).
- Achieve goals, objectives and KPI’s
- Spend more time on key priorities, tasks and projects.
- Significantly improved communication and delegation.
- Consistent work practices that build more effective teams.
- Taking control (but not controlling) with significantly less stress.
- Getting the right things done consistently, and on time.
- Being more effective and efficient in the way we do things, individually, as a team, and as leaders
- Leaders developing their respective teams to achieve all of the above.
- Develop and instill positive work habits in your team
- Manage personal and team workflow
- Improved delegation and simple planning skills
- Improvement in productivity, team function and output
- Organise an efficient workspace
- Reduce stress and gain control.
- Understand importance and urgency and the impact this has on you.
- Better focus on key priorities.
- Evaluate, understand and change your habits and the habits of others where they can contribute to greater efficiency.
- Ongoing development of teams with the help of the take-away Leaders Toolkit
This workshop is delivered by Darryl Knott, a highly regarded consultant and facilitator with over 25 years’ professional experience in Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Darryl’s background is in leadership and strategic/tactical development. Darryl was an Officer in the Australian Army and has also successfully held senior sales/marketing and service support positions with corporates throughout Australia.
$290 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code