Echo360 Active Learning Platform (ALP) is a new platform that offers lecture recording, interactive activities, and Q&A features.
It provides features, including interactive slides, an option for students to flag confusion, and a Q & A function that can be used for a variety of teaching and learning purposes.
This hands-on session will include:
- Common functionalities lecturers will use
- Level of adoption options
- Step-by-step walk through of ALP and its interactive features
- Hands-on exploration of the ALP platform
To register for the session, please click on the Register Now button on the top right hand side.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the sessions are located in different rooms
- 11 July - Chifley Flex Lab 1
- 12 July - Hancock Flex Lab
- 17 July - Chifley Flex Lab 1
- 19 July - Menzies Flex Lab