Wattle Drop in Sessions.
Semester 1 drop in sessions will be held every Wednesday, between 12 noon - 1pm, from the 8th February 2017 to the 14th June 2017.
Do you have questions about using Wattle, Turnitin, or Echo360 in your teaching? Need help with using technology or online materials for your class? Ask us!
All lecturers, tutors, and demonstrators are welcome to attend the drop-in session at any time between 12pm - 1pm every Wednesday during semester to receive one-on-one support from the ANU Online team. Registrations are not required.
You can receive individual advice on:
- Entering and managing grades in your Wattle site
- Using Turnitin more effectively with your students
- Designing a more beautiful and accessible Wattle site
- Creating more engaging lecture recordings
- Communicating with students online
- Hosting webinars or online classes
- Best practice using technology for your teaching
Every Wednesday, from 8th February 2017 to 14th June 2017, 12 - 1pm in the Chancelry Building 10T1 (CHELT) Meeting Room, 1.35.
You are welcome to bring your own device.