Who should attend
Academics and Professional staff Level 5-8
This workshop will provide participants with practical skills to have effective customer interactions, deliver service excellence and a positive customer experience.
- The fundamentals of best practice customer service
- Identifying our customers and stakeholders and the most effective way to support them
- Understand what influences customer service expectations and why expectations differ
- Establishing a customer service mindset
- Identifying difficult customer behaviours and develop effective ways to manage them
- Understand how to resolve conflict to effectively de-escalate difficult situations
- Learn how to connect with customers, showing genuine empathy to understand their needs
- Communicate positively and professionally, with credibility and diplomacy
- Learn essential techniques to deal with deal with challenging situations, while still achieving customer satisfaction
This workshop is delivered by Wendy Jocum, an accredited, experienced coach and facilitator. Wendy’s expertise lies in all areas of people development – human resources, training, learning and development, organisational psychology, facilitation and coaching
$240 per participant
The following charges will apply for non-attendance at a workshop with cost unless the registrant nominates a colleague (who meets the eligibility criteria for the course) to attend in their place.
- 100% Charge: notification of cancellation received within 0–5 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of course fees
- 50% Charge: Notification of cancellation received within 6–10 working days of the workshop date will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of course fees
Please note that non-attendance due to illness or caring responsibilitie will require reasonable evidence to waive the non-attendance fee.
A requirement of the registration process is to discuss and obtain the following from your supervisor:
- Approval to attend the training program
- Local area charging code