- Wednesday 5th May 2021 (combined biomedical + wildlife)
- Wednesday 16th June 2021 (biomedical only)
ANML03 is the Animal Ethics Seminar for biomedical researchers. This training seminar is mandatory for ALL personnel involved in work with research animals. This course is a co-requisite for all ANU Animal Handling courses.
Training must be completed before commencing work with animals. Principal Investigators are responsible for providing the AEEC with details on the training and experience of all staff and students working with animals under their approved protocols.
- Face-to-face seminar plus online notes and assessment.
- Please allow 90 minutes for the session including Q&A time.
- Register by clicking the "Register Now" button (via the HORUS Training Catalogue).
- Sessions for small groups or individuals outside the scheduled time can be arranged by appointment.