The 2018 UniForum Benchmarking is now in progress, with the collection going out to Primary Contacts across the University in the coming weeks. Key dates have been published on the UniForum webpage.
The University’s participation in UniForum is sponsored by the Chief Operating Officer, and the collection is administered through the Service Improvement Group. 2018 will be the seventh year of ANU participation. This year’s data collection will measure all professional staff activity and suppliers engaged across 2017.
The UniForum data provides ANU with important insights into our service operations. UniForum data is used to:
- understand the profile of professional staff supporting research and teaching
- inform service delivery redesign e.g. Finance Shared Services and provide information on outcomes of service redesign initiatives
- understand ANU resourcing in comparison to other universities, including Group of Eight universities
- assist in quantifying benefits achieved by the Service Improvement Program and other improvement initiatives
- inform a pipeline of future administrative reform initiatives
- evaluate efficiencies of admin reform initiatives and impact cost
ANU cannot submit until a 100% response rate is achieved, so it is important that Collection Respondents schedule time during February to complete data for their area.