The following certificates are available through University Printing Service:
- Participation and achievement - with tinted platinum crest, CMYK logo
- Vice-Chancellor's (VC) - with embossed crest, CMYK logo
You can order certificates from University Printing by following these steps.
Templates: Choose the certificate layout you need (see examples below).
Content: Put all text for the certificate in a Word document and the list of recipients in an Excel spreadsheet.
Please note that the following elements of the certificates can be changed to suit your needs:
- Logos: There is both a single and dual logo ANU certificate option.
- Title: The title of the certificate can be altered to fit the needs of each College/Area (e.g. Achievement, Participation etc).
- Size of the title: The title can be in large or small text.
- Intro text to the award: The maximum amount of text is three lines.
- Signatures: There is room for between one and three signatures.
- College/partner identification: List your college area and, if applicable, a partner.
- Organisation (e.g. 'ANU College of...' and 'Department of...') or college area alone.
Certificate signatures: Please contact Jenny Nutter (email@example.com) at the Office of the Vice-Chancellor (OVC) for certificates requiring the VC's signature. Please provide the OVC with two weeks notice.
Printing: Use University Printing Service's online store to request printing of the certificates. You will need to upload the Word document and Excel spreadsheet created in Step 2.