The Work Health and Safety (WHS) reporting consists of a set of online WHS reports and dashboards that provide key WHS information and statistics to help ANU to meet its WHS reporting requirements and to support the University's effort in continuously improving the health and wellbeing of its staff and the work environment.
The following reports and dashboards are available in WHS reporting through self-service in ANU Insight:
- WHS reporting dashboard
- Incident summary report
- Lost time injuries summary report
- WHS key measures report
- WHS training summary report
- Workers compensation claims summary report
- Workstation assessment summary report
- Exception reports.
Reports and data can be used to assist in the management of WHS risks and to report to management.
Accessing WHS reporting in ANU Insight
To obtain access to WHS reporting in ANU Insight, you need to complete the ANU Insight user access request form and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The user access request form can be downloaded from the Insight webpage.
Log in to ANU Insight
Getting help and assistance
WHS reporting users seeking help understanding the WHS data and statistics should:
- refer to the WHS reporting user manual (located in the Reference documents section on this webpage)
- get assistance accessing and running reports by contacting the ANU Insight Service Desk at email@example.com or +61 2 6125 8649
- if training is required, in addition to the above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.