University Services Feedback project
The University services feedback framework aims at:
- enabling feedback on any University service, at any point in time
- providing guidance on responding to feedback and agreed timeframes
- defining a process for the collection and management of feedback, and
- facilitating the categorisation, storage and reporting of feedback data.
The University Services Feedback eForm, which facilitates the University services feedback framework, was released on 31 January 2018.
Further details on the above project and eForms can be found on the University Services Feedback webpage.
About the reports
The Feedback eForm reports via ANU Insight augments the functionality of the University Services Feedback eForm with a reporting capability. These reports are built for:
- increasing visibility of the Feedback eForm workflow progress
- reducing time and effort in compiling and distributing feedback data
- visualising summarised feedback information, and
- enabling service lead to monitor form usage.
The current Feedback eForm reports available to D3 and above delegates University wide in ANU Insight are:
A summary level report on the usage of the University Services Feedback eForm is available to all members of the University community in ANU Insight and via the University Services Feedback webpage.
The underlying data for all the above reports are refreshed daily.
The Feedback eForm reports are available through the ANU Insight portal and can be run at any time by staff who have access to the reports by logging into the ANU Insight portal. To obtain access to ANU Insight, please refer to the section below.
Obtaining access to the reports
Due to the potentially private and sensitive nature of feedback, access to the Feedback eForm reports is limited to D3 and above delegates. Additional access may be granted on approval by contacting the Service Improvement Group.
Log in to ANU Insight
Getting help and assistance
Feedback eForm report users seeking help understanding the reports and/or their data should contact the ANU Insight Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 6125 8649.
Users seeking assistance in using the Feedback eForm should get in touch with Service Improvement Group.