The Performance Development Review (PDR) reports are a suite of dashboards and detailed reports which leaders and Human Resource (HR) teams can access to track PDR activity for staff in their area of responsibility. The reports allow for on demand reporting and visibility on PDR progress where there is immediate access to secure, timely and informative HR eForm data updated on a daily basis. The reports contain both consolidated data and individual record information utilising a drill down function to provide greater context.
Note: Only current active PDR data can be accessed via the PDR reports. Historical, completed PDRs can be accessed from the Electronic Records Management System (ERMS).
The reports will lead to a number of key benefits for users including:
- increased visibility for leaders and HR staff regarding PDR progress by college, school and individual activity
- reduced time and effort in collating and compiling data
- the ability to view summarised information
- increased ability to track, support and promote PDR eForm engagement for both individuals and teams.
About the reports
There are seven reports for users to run. These include:
The underlying data are refreshed daily.
The PDR reports are available through the ANU Insight portal and can be run at any time by staff based on the access levels outlined below.
Obtaining access to the reports
Summary level dashboards – accessible by all staff with a UDS account.
Detailed level reports – accessible by staff who have access to those details in the HR Management System (HRMS). Supervisors will be able to see the detailed reports for all subordinate levels of their supervisory tree. Links to the current ERMS copy of a current PDR will require ERMS sign-in and will only display ERMS content based on that user’s ERMS security profile.
If you wish to discuss your HRMS access, please contact HR Systems via email at email@example.com.
Log in to ANU Insight
Getting help and assistance
- For technical support relating to the PDR reports please contact the ANU Insight Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 6125 8649
- for any assistance relating to the PDR eForm please contact HR Systems at email@example.com or +61 2 6125 9622
- for any assistance relating to the PDR process, or feedback and improvement suggestions, please contact the Culture & Performance Development team on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 2 6125 5966.