A series of new reports have been added under the “Financial reporting” section in ANU Insight. These reports have been created in collaboration between Finance & Business Services (F&BS) Division, Finance representatives from Colleges and Service Divisions, and the Planning andService Performance technical teams as part of the Financial Management Reporting Framework (FMRF) project.
The following reports are available:
- Income Statement report – provides comparative actuals and budget vs forecast results for Income, Expenditure and other financial items within an Organisational (Org) Area and/or at project level.
- Transaction report – supports the Income Statement and provides detailed transaction information.
- Salary report – supports the Income Statement and provides detailed employee level salary information.
- Income Statement Pack report – provides a pack of reports 1)-3) above.
- Department Summary report – summarised version of the Income Statement for multiple Org Areas/projects at the one time.
Note: All of the above reports are currently available for the Recurrent (R) funds only.
Accessing financial management reports in ANU Insight
If you require access to these reports, you will need access to ES Financials. To obtain access to ES Financials refer to Getting access to ES Financials. After your access has been granted, Log in to ANU Insight to access the reports.
Getting help and assistance
If you are seeking help to run the reports, please contact your local Finance Manager or F&BS Financial Systems team at: email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: Ext 54321, option 1, option 3, then option 1.