ES Financials is used for University financial management and transacional processing.
The central feature of ES Financials is the general ledger, which comprises a comprehensive and detailed recording system with associated ledger maintenance and financial reporting capabilities. Closely integrated with the general ledger are the major transaction processing modules, including the primary subsidiary ledgers for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Asset Management.
These provide facilities for:
- Accounts Receivable - for the management of ANU debtors and income receivable;
- Accounts Payable - for the management of ANU creditors and amounts payable;
- Asset Management System - for the management of the University's plant, equipment, motor vehicles and artwork; and
- Inventory System - for the management of the University's stores (being stores of consumable items such as machinery parts, scientific instruments and other such stores of consumable goods).
- Purchasing - for the creation of requisitons and purchase orders to suppliers.
Logging into ES Play
To access a sandbox to familiarise yourself with the ES Financials system, please log into ES Play.
Assistance with Financials
The Business Solutions Office (BSO) within Finance and Business Services is responsible for the University's Financial Management Systems, including ES Financials and OneStop Receipting.
Business Solutions Office help desk
- Monday to Thursday - 9-12.30pm and 1.30-5pm
- Friday - 9-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4pm
Call the help desk
Ext. 54321 and follow Option 1 (Central Services), Option 3 (Enquiry about Finance/HR/StudentAdmin), and Option 1 (Finance)
Email the help desk
Log a job via the web
If you have a problem with ES Financials/OneStop Receipting you can log a job online at Service Desk.