Downloading the UCAP software
To use the latest UCAP you will need to download the software from Echo360 ALP.
Access any of your Echo360 ALP sites via Wattle.
On the top right corner, select the 'cog' wheel which appears above the Analytics and Settings icons.
Click Downloads from the drop down menu.
You will be brought to the Downloads page. Under Universal Capture - Personal, select to download the software for MAC or Windows. Once downloaded, open the .zip file (Mac) or .exe file (Windows) and follow the prompts on screen to install the software.
If you require assistance to install the UCAP software on ANU devices (e.g. Computer), please contact your local IT team or ITS Service Desk team to help.
Login to UCAP
Once you've installed the software, follow these steps:
- Launch Echo360 UCAP - A new window will open. (Refer to the image to the right for the different icons to launch UCAP)
- A message will appear, asking you to "Click here to login".
- Once you have clicked on the message, a new tab will open in your default browser
- Under Email in the new Tab, please enter your email as uniID@anu.edu.au (NOT your email@example.com email)
- On the ANU Federation Login page, enter your uniID and HORUS password > click Continue
- Once the email is entered, a pop window "Launch Application" will appear. Click on "Echo360 Capture" follow by "Open Link"
- The UCAP window will pop up and you are now logged in.