Document cameras-also often known as visualisers-have the ability to display acetates via the data projection system and can also display pages from books and even solid objects. A Visualiser can capture and project any object in its field of vision.
Turning on the document camera
- The power on button is located on the document camera.
- The control panel will turn on the data projector.
- The document camera input is selected on the control panel.
Displaying 3D objects
- Place object on working surface.
- Adjust zoom and focus
Showing a 35mm slide
- Some visualisers can show 35mm slides
- Insert slide in slide drawer.
Training on equipment in rooms can be arranged at any time.
Assistance is available by calling 54321 option 1, 1 and ask for AV assistance.