The audio-visual hire centre has a range of audio-visual equipment and services available to students and staff. Students and staff can hire the equipment under a hire contract for use on and off campus.
Services available to students and staff include:
- Equipment hire-students and staff can hire audio-visual equipment for use on and off campus.
- PA systems-a range of PA systems are available for hire and are suitable for corporate or social events.
- Additional microphones-for hire and use in lecture theatres across campus.
- Audio recordings-digital Mp3 recorders are available to hire. A post-production service is available to edit and convert recordings onto a CD.
- Small to medium audio-visual production service-audio-visual services are available to take charge of your audio-visual requirements at small to medium sized event including building openings, public addresses, corporate meetings and PowerPoint presentation.
The following equipment is available for hire:
- P.A. systems-speakers, mixer and cables.
- Microphones-cabled and wireless.
- Audio recorders-digital, Mp3, CD recorders.
- Lectern-corporate, portable black lectern.
- Data projectors.
- LCD flat panel and screen.
- Projection screen-tripod style and draped screen.