The Australian National University provides generous superannuation condition as part of its remuneration to staff.

On commencement with the University staff members will become a member of UniSuper, the provider of superannuation products and services for Australia's higher education and research sector.

UniSuper is on campus with you.

As a member, you have access to:

  • UniSuper’s award-winning financial advice services, with appointments available on-campus,
  • On-campus education seminars and on-line webinars on a range of important super and money topics,  
  • The Australian National University UniSuper Centre, a comfortable private space in the heart to the Kambri precinct, where you can get help with your UniSuper account or see a financial adviser.

To learn more about UniSuper at The Australian National University, or see what’s on, visit: www.unisuper.com.au/anu 

On-campus consultants – for general advice

You can see an on-campus consultant who can help with questions about your UniSuper account, superannuation in general and help with paperwork.
If you’re interested in financial advice, your consultant can help you identify what’s right for you.

Make an appointment to meet an on-campus-consultant at the UniSuper Centre on Tangney Road, (Between Harry Hartog and the Cultural Centre)

Personal financial advice

UniSuper offers personal two-types of financial advice on a fee-for-service basis:

  • Personal advice on specific topics (e.g. choosing your investment options, super contributions strategy, regular savings plans and insurance); and
  • Comprehensive financial advice covering your individual situation and needs.

To make an appointment with a UniSuper financial adviser, call 1800 823 842

* Existing Members of the PSS who join ANU cannot continue to be a member of the PSS, whether or not continuous service applies.

Subject to agreement by ANU existing members of the CSS who join ANU are able to retain their membership and have their contributions made into the CSS by the University.
If you have any questions about superannuation, please contact your local HR Representative or the Remuneration & Conditions Branch in Central HR Division.

Page owner: Human Resources