UniSuper is Australian National University partnered super fund for employees. They’re Australia’s dedicated super fund for people working in the higher education and research sector.
For over 38 years, UniSuper has worked alongside Australia’s universities and research institutes to deliver high quality, value-for-money retirement savings products and services. In addition to competitive fees, their profits are not paid to shareholders.
Visit UniSuper’s website to learn more about their products and performance
Get to know UniSuper
You’ll find valuable information about UniSuper on their website, including:
- tips to help you grow your super
- tools to help you reach your goals
- product features
- investment performance
- relevant news.
A UniSuper online account provides features and options to help their members make well-informed decisions about managing their super.
Watch this video for an introduction to UniSuper and what they can offer:
Learn more about super
UniSuper’s online and in-person seminars are free for all employees. These seminars explore various topics including investing your super, and key issues to consider as you approach retirement.
UniSuper’s education team are experienced super experts who are committed to helping you get the knowledge you need to make decisions about your future.
Find out more about available webcasts, seminars, services and on-campus events at Australian National University | Super advice | UniSuper
Meet your on-campus super consultant
Super can get a little confusing. As a UniSuper member, your on-campus super consultant can help you with any questions you have about your super.
A super consultant can help you with topics like:
- how your account works
- important decisions you may need to make
- your investments and insurance
- different types of contributions and limits
- how to set up your online account.
To meet with your super consultant, book an appointment online.
Personal financial advice
UniSuper offers personal two-types of financial advice on a fee-for-service basis:
- Personal advice on specific topics (e.g. choosing your investment options, super contributions strategy, regular savings plans and insurance); and
- Comprehensive financial advice covering your individual situation and needs.
To make an appointment with a UniSuper financial adviser, call 1800 823 842
* Existing Members of the PSS who join ANU cannot continue to be a member of the PSS, whether or not continuous service applies.
Subject to agreement by ANU existing members of the CSS who join ANU are able to retain their membership and have their contributions made into the CSS by the University.
If you have any questions about superannuation, please contact your local HR Representative or the Remuneration & Conditions Branch in Central HR Division.