Affected by the Recent Hailstorm?
University Fleet Services has been in contact with the ANU Insurance Provider in relation to damaged vehicles. To expedite the claims process, submit the following information about your vehicles as soon as possible to Contracts.email@example.com:
- registration number/s;
- description of the damage or confirmation of no damage (i.e. windscreen only, panel damage, side mirrors, windows etc);
- Is the vehicle able to be driven? (if the windscreen/s, windows, mirrors or lights are damaged then it strictly cannot be driven);
- Location of the vehicle; and
- If a rental vehicle would be required.
This information will be provided to the assessors coming on campus and allow them to be better prepared.
We will advise you of the time the assessors will be on campus once this is confirmed by the Insurance Provider. In the meantime, if you have additional questions please contact:
ANU has a arrangements in place for University vehicle servicing and maintenance.
Some of the services offered are:
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery from Building #53 Garran Road for vehicles due for service.
- Vehicle servicing and maintenance via manufacturers recommended specification.
- Competitive hourly rates and parts prices.
All bookings and correspondence should be directed through ANU Fleet Services. Please allow one weeks notice to book in for servicing or maintenance (any emergency work can be discussed).
All vehicles booked in for a service should be brought to Building # 53 Garran Road between 8.30am and 9.00am on the day of the service.
Tyres and related services
The University can obtain discounted pricing for tyres and related services through the SGFleet arrangements. Note: to obtain contract pricing please book the vehicle in as a SGFleet vehicle.
Tyre providers: Beaurepaires, Brigestone, Kmart
Windscreens: Windscreens OBrien, Novus
Please contact ANU Fleet Services any queries or bookings: ANU.firstname.lastname@example.org
Graham Rooks, Fleet Assistant
Ph 6125 5400