"Due to COVID-19 Vehicle service requests are paused until further notice. Please contact email@example.com for any fleet related enquiries"
The University has a contract with SG Fleet for provision of vehicles and fleet management services.
All fleet requests are managed by the University Procurement and Contracts Office (UPCO).
Requesting a lease quote
Divisions/Colleges requiring fleet vehicle(s) for business and academic purposes can request a quote by emailing UPCO on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vehicle service request
- If your vehicle requires a service, contact email@example.com with details of the vehicle (make, model, registration) and advising any faults or issues. Please allow one week notice to book in for servicing or maintenance (any emergency work can be discussed).
- Before 9am on the day of the service, leave the vehicle at Building #53 Garran Road and leave the keys in the key-safe. The key-safe is located on the carpark-side entrance to Building #53. You will be advised of the key-safe code by UPCO. Autoco Belconnen offers a free collection and return of vehicles from the ANU when booking in for a service.
- The vehicle will be ready for pick-up from #53 Garran Road at 5pm same day, unless specified otherwise. For trucks, heavy vehicles, and vehicles outside of the ACT contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an approved service and maintenance provider.
Tyres and related services
The University can obtain discounted pricing for tyres and related services through the SGFleet arrangements. Note: to obtain contract pricing please book the vehicle in as a SGFleet vehicle.
Tyre providers: Beaurepaires, Brigestone, Kmart
Windscreens: Windscreens OBrien, Novus
SG fleet vehicles are covered by a vehicle breakdown service arrangement between the University and SG Fleet.
For further details please refer to:
- the driver assistance guide in the glove box;
- www.sgfleet.com; and
- The driver assistance hotline on 1800 006 084.
Please have the vehicle registration number when calling for assistance.