- Mistaken personal use on the ANU Purchase Card; or
- Coincidental private expenses at the same time as official expenditure (i.e. during travel or business trips).
Procedures for repayment of:
- The cardholder must acquit the expense using Expense Type 'Accidental Personal Use of ANU Card'.
- The supervisor (card approver) approves the expense within Concur Expense Managment.
- The original tax invoice remains the property of ANU where coincidental expenditure has been incurred.
- Failure to reimburse the University within 30 days of the expense will result in the University raising a formal accounts receivable debtors invoice and seeking recovery through those procedures.
- Following the procedures above will allow a clear audit trial between the purchase card transaction and the reimbursement/recovery action.