iLEAP is aligned to several initiatives in the ANU Strategic Plan 2019-2022 (PDF, 2.4 MB).
1. Building on a culture of Academic Excellence
1.1 We will lead the nation in the recruitment, retention, mentoring, management and development of academic and professional staff
1.8 Evidence of learning and satisfaction will drive a regeneration of our approaches to curriculum, teaching and digital and physical learning space design
1.11 We will revitalise our learning and teaching infrastructure, beginning with state-of-the-art facilities at Union Court and a major refresh of digital infrastructure.
4. Building a Culture of Collegiality and Engagement – Across and Beyond ANU
4.1 The University will prioritise collegiality and cross-unit collaboration in funding and promotion decisions
iLEAP will contribute to these initiatives through:
- Transformed teaching and learning across ANU through small group teaching and learning practices
- Enhanced student engagement and increased educational outcomes
- Small group teaching and learning support new state of the art teaching spaces in Kambri and other spaces
- Improved skills development and satisfaction in staff through professional development, peer mentoring, and recognising and rewarding excellence in education
- Increase efficiency, access and usage of Central resourcing
- Improved collegiality and collaboration across Central and College resources