Teaching and Learning Commons (TLC) spaces at ANU are available for function hire as conference, meeting and workshop venues when not booked for lectures, tutorials or other scholarly events.
Venues include large and small lecture theatres, teaching rooms, computer labs (Mac and PC) and meeting rooms.
It is necessary to book your venue well in advance of your needs.
The ANU Timetabling Information Centre provides venue information including seating capacity and location.
What do you need to do?
Please email on contact provided for further information including charge policy details.
If your booking is for a function, and the following criterion apply, you will need to complete a Functions on Campus Application Form.
- The function involves the sale, supply or purchase of liquor in accordance with the ANU Liquor Statute 2015.
- It is a staff function over 100 people.
- It is a non-staff function, this includes ANUSA/PARSA affiliated student groups and external groups.
- The function is likely to impact on other members of the University; or other campus users.
- Involves University resources (such as ANU Security Officers, Maintenance or Grounds staff).