UPS Supply Chain Solutions was previously contracted to the University for the provision of Customs Clearance and Freight Forwarding Services. This contract has expired and a procurement process is underway for these services. For further information regarding the procurement process, please contact email@example.com. In the interim, staff may continue to use UPS Supply Chain Solutions.
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
P: 02 9582 7000
What services will be included under this contract?
- International freight forwarding services from a designated pick-up or departure point to the designate delivery point or addresses including, but not limited to, exworks, export, cost/insurance/freight service.
- Customs entry/clearance procedures for shipments to and from the University via sea, air and parcel post.
- Organisation of quarantine clearances for shipments.
- The supply of timely logistics information, including tracking facilities, regarding shipments via facsimile and/or electronic mail.
These services cater for the following, but may not be limited to:
- Live animals
- Dry ice packaged goods and wet ice packaged goods.
- Bio-hazardous material
- Dangerous goods and chemicals
- Heavy and unusual articles or goods
- Large and unusual equipment
- Documentation, books, gifts to ANU, samples of items of no commercial value.
- Biological samples
- Controlled substances for example, certain classes of drugs.