Our professional, innovative and high performing teams deliver a range of inclusive and supportive services and programs to enhance academic and personal success.
Our services and programs include:
- Community engagement and outreach;
- Early career academic mentoring and network co-ordination;
- First year student support;
- Medical and allied health services;
- Non-residential and co-curricular enrichment programs;
- Orientation and transition;
- Spiritual support;
- Student critical incident management;
- Student leadership development;
- Student mentoring programs;
- Wellbeing education and health promotion; and
- Volunteering programs.