The ANU internal communications team plays an important part in fostering a sense of pride, passion, excellence and commitment to the University’s vision. Our activities include:
- Internal stories that celebrate the successes of our community
- On Campus newsletter that is engaging, sharable and communicates important information in a strategic way with an authentic voice
- Executive briefing and speechwriting that supports the ANU Executive in its efforts to engage and inspire the community and communicate the University’s strategy
- Vice-Chancellor communication activities including the VC’s Blog which delivers a direct line of communication between the Vice-Chancellor and the community.
- Major university events that bring the community together to create a shared sense of culture, tradition and enjoyment.
- Produce a revamped internal communications strategy that delivers engaging news and stories in a highly accessible digital format.