The Planning and Review team establishes and directs the University’s corporate planning framework and processes. The team also manages the University’s performance indicator framework and associated data, including directing the University’s School Review framework and providing leadership in building capability for strategic planning across the organisation including student cohort forecasts.
Key functions of the Planning and Review team include:
- Developing and co-ordinating the University’s planning framework, ensuring the University complies with its planning obligations as specified within the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability (PGPA) Act.
- Reviewing, evaluating and developing the University’s strategic, operational and business planning processes.
- Designing and monitoring the University’s Key Performance Indicators framework.
- Developing and co-ordinating the University’s School Review framework ensuring a culture of continuous performance improvement.
- Developing and managing the University’s student cohort planning processes.
- Annually reviewing student’s fees and admission quotas.
- Managing the preparation of Commonwealth supported student load forecasts and developing methodologies and approaches to manage available funding and student demand.
- Managing the University’s Organisational Structure.
- Management of StrategyDotZero (SDZ)