The Corporate Planning team supports the delivery of the University’s strategic direction by leading the Institutional Planning, Performance Review and Load Planning functions.
Through streamlining and aligning the planning and performance indicator activities, as well as providing statistical and data analyses, data modelling and institutional research, we are able to inform the University’s strategic decision making and corporate planning activities, as well as other related strategic activities such as enrolment planning, budgeting, competitive positioning and quality improvement processes.
Specifically, key functions of the team include:
- active engagement with the University community to establish and maintain an institutional planning framework with supporting processes and systems, and to direct the operation of these processes
- providing guidance on matters relating to strategic and operational planning and the establishment of relevant performance indicators
- development and implementation of effective communication methodologies throughout the University to support planning activities
- undertaking modelling of performance measure data to inform the relationship of targets and the measurement of outcomes at all levels across the University
- preparing performance reports and briefs for the University Executive and other relevant stakeholders
- providing leadership and motivation to relevant staff across the institution undertaking planning functions.