The International Strategy and Partnership team at ANU is responsible for the provision of expert advice in support of the University’s international engagement. The team comprises senior strategists and experts working within Australia, who have responsibility for particular geographic areas, as well as in-country staff in our offices in Washington, Beijing and Singapore.
Our activities include:
- Coordination and management of initiatives with potential and existing international partners.
- Provision of strategic country-specific advice to stakeholders across the University.
- Development of our strategic relationship with diplomatic missions in Australia.
- Provision of advice and intelligence to key government agencies.
- Development, management and oversight of protocol for high-level incoming international visits and delegations.
- Management of our relationship with alliance partners.
- High-level representation of the University both within Australia and internationally.