What we do
Provide expertise under delegated authority on intellectual property (IP) capture and technology transfer; entrepreneurship training; and related business engagement.
Our key activities
- Research to Business: Identify, evaluate, protect and transfer ANU IP to businesses to develop products and services for the benefit of society
- Engagement: Maintain and build a network of partners (businesses and investors) to support the technology transfer and business engagement activities of the University
- New Company Growth: Support entrepreneurial staff to build new companies based on ANU IP
- Growing Skills: Run a suite of training programs for staff and students on IP management, commercialisation, business building and industry engagement
When to contact us
Get in touch with our team at the TTO if you have any questions about the technology transfer process, including, but not limited to:
- If you believe your research may have commercial potential
- If you would like to publish your research or present at a conference but are not sure of the implications this may have regarding commercialisation
- If you intend to talk to, or have been approached by industry or government about your research project
- If you or your colleagues would like to learn more about the technology transfer process
To start a conversation with the TTO, you can tell us about your innovation, or come chat to a specialist from TTO at one of our upcoming drop-in sessions.