The Facilities & Services Division maintains and enhances the University's buildings, grounds and infrastructure in a number of locations across Australia including the Acton Campus, Kioloa, Siding Spring Observatory, Mount Stromlo Observatory and the Northern Australian Research Unit at Darwin.
Our goal is to provide a research and study environment that enables excellence in teaching, learning and research.
Whether you're studying, working, playing sports or enjoying the campus atmosphere, our facilities make ANU an exceptional place to learn, live and work.
Infrastructure and Planning
|The operations portfolio provides a wide range of services, from cleaning and landscape management to operating and maintaining campus facilities.
- Satellite Sites
- Siding Spring Observatory
- Mount Stromlo Observatory
- Spring Valley Farm
- UniSafe, Security and Transport
- Building Maintenance
- Building Operations
- Landscape and Conservation
|The infrastructure and planning portfolio is responsible for planning, design, procurement and delivery of capital works, refurbishments and major contracted works.
- Capital Works
- Planning & Delivery (Major)(Minor)(Program of Works)
- Hail Remediation
- Preventative, statutory and asset replacement program of works
- Building Infrastructure Technical and Engineering Services
- Design, Asset and Space Management
- Heritage and Sustainability planning
|The corporate portfolio delivers a range of administrative, commercial leasing and business support services to the University community.
- Governance & Compliance
- Commercial Services
- Venues & Functions
- Teaching Support Services Team
- Kambri Precinct